Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Collection of Romantic Text Messages

  • I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!

  • Kiss me and you will see stars ....Love me and I will give them to you

  • My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart

  • The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, 'cus I live with one on earth

  • Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice

  • If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you

  • If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life

  • If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas

  • If you are mad at me, you might just as well give me all my kisses back

  • One day you will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that YOU ARE MY LIFE

  • I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in july, I have seen things u only imAgine to see, But I haven't seen anything sweeter than you.

No comments: